Friday, March 20, 2009

The Long Lost Leader has returned...

Hi Kids!

Sorry for the long absence--things have been a little crazy on this end, and I've had some stuff to take care of. I think I'm going to trim the weekly posting down a little so that it doesn't take so long to write. That way, I can post more frequently and give you the motivation between meetings that this blog was supposed to do in the first place!

I hope you are all practicing some good, old fashioned self care this week and have decided to take me up on my challenge of finding 5 to 10 minutes to do something JUST FOR YOU! Enough with the guilt. Enough with the "I promise I'll do it tomorrow." Enough with the "I just don't have time to take care of me." If you don't FIND the time, your body will MAKE you find the time when it shuts down in one way or another. So...find the time this weekend to make yourself feel special, if just for a few minutes.

I'll be posting again on Monday. In the meantime, Happy Spring--I hope you were all able to get to Rita's today for your free Italian Ice to celebrate!

Mary Ann

No comments: